8:30 am - 11:30 am Developing Lean Thinking with Cathay Pacific’s Lean AcademyNorman Pipitone, Head of Lean Programme,Cathay Pacific Airways
· Fuelling business transformation with lean innovation
· Driving continuous improvement through identifying and removing waste from business
· Structuring development programmes to upskill employees at all levels in pursuit of process excellence
· Incorporating insights from Yellow belt, Green belt and Black belt programmes into in-house lean thinking training
About Your Workshop Leader:
Norman is currently the head of lean programmes at Cathay Pacific. He is responsible for defining and driving Cathay Pacific’s group lean strategy focusing on reducing waste across processes, leading continuous improvement projects and culture change initiatives to ensure excellent customer experience.
Norman PipitoneHead of Lean Programme
Cathay Pacific Airways
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm Site Tour to DHL’s Fully Integrated Asia Pacific Innovation Centre
The newly opened 623m2 DHL’s Asia Pacific Innovation Centre aims to drive innovation in logistics by showcasing the future of the industry and providing a collaborative platform to develop cutting-edge business solutions. The first innovation centre housed outside Germany, join us and gain an understanding on:
· The innovation journey – from visions to trends and to solutions, with a focus on robotics and automation
· The opportunities and challenges of logistics in Asia Pacific - and how it is shaping operational excellence practices
· Best practices and new innovations along the end-to-end supply chain
*Site tour package will include transfers between conference venue and the DHL site.