9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Patterns of Successful Business Process Management (BPM) ImplementationsHenrik von Scheel, Founding Father of Europe’s Digital Agenda 2020 & Industry 4.0 | Advisory Board Member of Google, .
With the emergence of Industry 4.0 which encompasses mobile, social, cloud and big data, these “four forces” are transforming business processes and reshaping how organisations manage customer service, security, shared services, supply chain and talent. Many business enterprises are looking to align their BPM technologies with people and processes while investing in digital technology to achieve process efficiency but how many of them are actually doing it right?
This workshop will address the key step-by-step framework to innovating and transforming business process management through digital technologies and will explore successful case studies of companies in digital process excellence.
- Developing a structured way to thinking, modeling, working and implementing BPM to improve competitive advantage, rethink business models and transform operations.
- Exploring the mega and emerging process trends of BPM and its maturity within your organisation.
- BPM emerging and disruptive trends: Adoption strategies, performance advantages and maturity of adoption stage – Early, industry or standard adoption?
- Key concepts on successful BPM implementations (e.g. BPM operating model, business rule management, business activity monitoring) and how you can apply them in your organisation
- Case studies on successful BPM strategy execution in the digital age, namely:
(a) Carlsberg – Aligning the operating model with an integrated process approach
(b) Federal Employment Agency in Germany – Transforming the largest service provider in Germany into a modern service provider
(c) United States Department of Defense – Applying measurement, reporting and decision-making to run a government agency “like a business”
- Case studies on successful digital transformation in BPM, namely:
(a) Novozymes – Accelerating customer and supply coordination through BPM
(b) Lego – Transforming the LEGO organisation, one process at a time
Henrik von ScheelFounding Father of Europe’s Digital Agenda 2020 & Industry 4.0 | Advisory Board Member of Google